Job Title: ISO Coordinator/Auditor
Job Description: Ensure that documentation is controlled and filed adhering to ISO standards. Organize and perform audits.
• English language, Greek language;
• 2+ years experience;
• Experience with ISO system auditing and/or with document management systems;
• Proficiency in computer and internet use including Microsoft Office;
• Ability to travel frequently;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Effective problem solving capabilities with attention to detail;
• Knowledge of the International Organization for Standardization is required specifically one or more of the following: ISO 9001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, SA 8000, ISO 27000;
• Proficiency and experience in planning and independently executing audits.